Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mature In Stockings Girdles



THE SCULPTOR GUIL M ª ANGELES LAZARUS, based in France ACCITANA WORK WITH INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION WE PROVIDE A GREAT IDEA.
Dear
Mario, I see that the struggle continues and the saying that "whoever gets it is" even in Granada can plummet all the proverbs.

Well I already did my idea of \u200b\u200bthe monument to the park , is to represent globalization and in particular of women. The sculpture is currently on display at the Royal Hospital of Granada and ending on day 27, when the pick up my son.

You can visit either of these two places and plan with it what you will, but I will not lose sight of it because I will develop a series on this topic to exhibit in Paris. I decided to compose as independent sculpture in view of the uncertainty that exists on the project so that large base only change would be a lower cylinder and maroon (Granada). Hope you like the idea and may do some good.

A kiss and encouragement from your friend sculptor.
To view image: http://esculturadeguil.es.tl/

0 comments:

Post a Comment